Supplier Development and Relationships
To ensure strong relationships with the supply chain, we have developed a role that provides a conduit with suppliers and assists in effective two way communications.
John Vieth is responsible for developing strong, trusting and long term relationships with new and existing suppliers. He:
- Provides the focal point for supplier enquiries and 'way to market' information.
- Acts as the first point of contact for the supply chain, provides information for all supply chain opportunities and facilitates an introductionary 'dating' service for aspiring suppliers and local suppliers, encouraging a wider range of suppliers to the industry.
- Facilitates early supplier engagement, creating an environment of sharing and supplier integration.
- Encourages suppliers to offer constructive feedback and inititiate actions to provide an improved environment for greater openness leading to improved efficiency.
- Creates supply chain engagement strategies for each strategic procurement, engaging suppliers early in open dialogue.
- Is independent to specific procurement projects with the ability for suppliers to raise issues without the fear of jeopardising commercial relationships.
- Resolves supplier concerns pre and post contract award.
- Facilitates thorough feedback and debriefing of suppliers following contract placement.
- Manages Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Programme
Telephone: 07738 137454
Please Note: The contractor information provided on this site is intended to support communication with our supply chain. As a matter of principle, we do not supply such information to media organisations in exchange for the publication of articles nor do we endorse such activity. If you are approached by a publication claiming that we have endorsed a feature or edition please feel free to contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.